Qualification : Chartered Accountant with 15+ years experience with exposure to outsourcing/shared services industry
- Require a career officer, who is passionate about training and developing people, working with people to find their true potential and wants to be an integral part of firm's exciting growth plans.
- The person will be part of the operations team who understands our business, training needs of people, experience and expertise of existing staff and also skills they need to acquire to play their roles more effectively.
- S/he will anchor the training and development function within the organization to design and run effective training programs on an ongoing basis, consistently improve them, deliver few of them on his own.
- S/He will need to be constantly engaging with the people to identify their potential, needs and be a mentor to help them achieve their career goals within the organization.
- The person will need to be closely working with operations to understand their requirement and designing the training according to the needs.
- The role will essentially be one of development, of growing and motivating people, holding training sessions, developing training plans, identifying appropriate internal or external trainer, running the train the trainer program.
The following attributes are required in candidates applying to this position :
- Passion for people development
- Keen on making career in this area
- Preferably a Chartered Accountant with 15+ years- experience. (We are open to look at other qualification)
- Should have strong domain knowledge (accounting and reporting, business processes)
- Should be a confident and dynamic, a self starter
- Exposure to training/ people development/coaching and counseling (at least as part of his role)
- Exposure to outsourcing/shared services industry will be an added advantage