responsible for defining and driving the HR practices of a growing global business consulting and internal audit firm with multiple geographic locations across Middle East. The role-holder will have overall responsibility for planning, implementation, and management of Talent Management and Organizational Development practices as well as providing strategic HR planning and support to the organization as well as leadership and direction to the HR team.
* Review annual workforce requirements along with business teams. Review staffing strategy based on business strategy.
* Drive interventions related to any structural changes, role clarity and talent planning
* Develop workforce budget for the business in coordination with practice heads and ensure timely deployment of the resources as and when needed
* Review talent acquisition strategy and process. Identify opportunities for process simplification, new sources for attracting & sourcing talent, review consultant performance and implementation of talent acquisition plans
* Review progress for all levels through the hiring cycle, monitor lead time, guide and review the hiring process for all functions
* Develop a robust induction and on-boarding process and ensure its smooth execution
* Ensure timely identification of learning needs, curriculum development and its execution
* Facilitate implementation of capability building programs. Develop a training matrix across levels and facilitate delivery through in-house capability or external faculty.
* Develop talent review mechanisms and implement related interventions
* Strategize and execute employee engagement platforms to ensure better retention and productivity.
* Design and implement R&R programs and engagement initiatives
Performance Management System
* Partner with business for developing scorecards, cascade scorecard and regularly communicate to employees on goals and progress against the same
* Review and monitor half yearly and annual performance review and feedback process
* Drive the promotion cycle activities to complete the process on time
HR Operations & Team Management
* Ensure robust systems and processes for joining, exit, personnel data management, leave management etc.
* Identify IT systems to automate HR processes
* Assist in development of new processes, systems, initiatives and related implementation mechanisms
* Conduct goal setting, performance appraisals and mentoring/coaching for own team members
Key Personal Attributes
Hands-on business problem solver with capability to design and implement solutions
Excellent interpersonal skills -- High level of proficiency in networking & influencing stakeholders internally and externally. Possesses excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out HR solutions
Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality talent within the organization. Able to work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently. Fosters teamwork and innovation.
Mature, proactive and displays initiative. Manages own and others time well. Able to work under pressure.
An MBA (preferably in HR) degree from a good B-School is preferred
8-10 years of industry experience in business HR roles, preferably in consulting &/ services industries
A good mix of education and experience will be useful
Strong understanding of organization development, resourcing, capability development, compensation & benefits, performance management and talent management practices