Purpose of the Role
- Ensure that the organization's HR including Talent Acquisition, Goal Setting, Appraisal process and Compensation & Benefit structure of all employees are as per the organization policy bring in clarity on the policy and procedures. Will lead a small team of HR professionals.
- To become a System builder. The person needs to build and maintain core HR processes and practices with respect to the following and to ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant:
a) Talent acquisition and management (particularly the ability to attract the right kind of talent and retain it)
b) Organization development
c) Training and development
d) Legal compliance and Industrial Relations
e) Performance Management System (PMS) and Compensation management
f) Payroll and Time Office
- To be responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization.
- To understand and support business strategy and should be able to become a trusted advisor to the management on strategic issues, particularly the impact people issues can have on strategy.
- To maintain a succession plan for all departments.
- To become an external interface to build company as an attractive employer brand
- Exceptional people skills are necessary to drive change in a situation where the company is doing very well, but drastic behavioral change is required to maintain the pace of the growth.
- MBAs (only from Top/Premier B-Schools) from Mumbai only with 6-11 years relevant experience in HR.
- Must be currently working in similar capacity with a leading Organization (preferably manufacturing organizations).
- Must be visibly supporting the senior leadership team. Must be strong in Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Fostering Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Retaining Employees