The role will be responsible for:
- Implementing HR processes, tools and solutions and deliver HR programs and practices within an organizational unit or site based on the business need.
- Executing HR programs and practices.
- Provide HR advice to employees and managers.
- Facilitate and contribute to change programs.
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws and global directives.
- Maintaining industrial relations with local stake holders.
- A Bachelor degree in a Human Resources or related fields is required.
- Experience in the HR functional area.
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and Best in Class practices.
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.