- Lead Corporate Finance engagements
- Manage, guide and mentor the team
- Client Relationship Management
- Working with the Director, Partner and other members of the Firm in Origination of Corporate Finance and other deals
- Good in Analytics
- Team Player with leadership Qualities
- Be able to guide and lead teams on engagements
- Client Relationship Management skills
- Very Good Communication skills (reading and writing), if including Arabic – will be an added plus.
Global Skills and Behaviours:
- Starts to demonstrate a desire to become involved in selling activities and to acquire selling skills
and starts taking part in bids and presentations
- Starting to seek to provide innovative answers to client queries being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy
- Developing junior members of field team through clear and direct through on the job coaching & feedback e.g. on KAM, and counseling & career guidance
- Is involved with formal training and development of others (assigned counselees to complete CPFs and PEFs)
- Evaluates performance of juniors and takes appropriate action
- Maintaining good relationships with others,
- Looking for ways to work productively with others.
- Showing consideration for others and acknowledging their view
Delivering quality service
- Producing organized and systematic plans to manage the service delivery
- Planning tasks effectively, for self and team, by assisting in the development of realistic client service plans, breaking them down into manageable tasks, setting milestones, identifying resources.
- Monitoring progress of projects against budget and deadlines