This is a leadership role encompassing all the aspects of practice management including business prospecting, client management, execution & implementation, coaching etc. Our client seeks to recruit a bright and a passionate practice lead who has relevant work experience and skills in Insurance domain.
- Building client relationships via past associations or by active marketing efforts (a good networking capability is a pre-requisite)
- Prospecting for new business by using the client relationships, getting an active handle on Insurance regulations to drive business opportunities on a pro-active basis
- Building a thought leadership position by creating contemporary articles on Insurance or by being a speaker at leadership forums on contemporary Insurance topics
- Recruiting bright/talented individuals who can adapt to the rigors of consulting and creating a good execution capability in the practice
- Delivering expected profitability from the practice by placing a sharp focus on the utilization of the staff and the recovery of the projects
- Interacting with multiple Advisory/Audit practices to develop cross-selling opportunities, and upsell the Firm's branding.
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce/ CFA/ FRM/ PRM background and with a strong Insurance industry focus would be preferred. Candidates with 7-9 years experience in Insurance Industry (Life/ Non Life), preferably in risk management, internal audit, consulting, advisory and/or industry. (Preference will be given to candidates from Big 4 firms).
- In depth understanding of Life/ Non Life Insurance business processes, risk management, internal control concepts, IRDA compliance requirements.
- Proven business development skills with ability to procure new business.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well-honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Proven execution skills with sharp focus on quality of deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Well versed in current trends and developments across Insurance Industry.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress. Works well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Able to multi-task and travel (India and International) as necessary to meet client needs.