The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Development, maintenance and control of financial systems and accounting records in BaaN/INFOR in ERP system environment to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Analytical support to Plant and Divisional Management as well as inputs on MIS & system controls to Corporate Finance
- Facilitating in formulating of ABP/SBP by giving financial data to Plant
- Management of Treasury operations and all other Financial operations at the Plant
- Coordination for Export documentation with PSI, Logistics, Export Marketing/Corporate and Excise Dept.
- Maintenance of records for compliance with various regulations
- Tax compliance including planning under various statutes viz., Excise, Octroi, VAT, Service Tax, Income Tax, etc.
- Reporting of all Manufacturing Activities at the Plant location. Providing requisite financial information. Support to all internal customers
- Providing financial information and interacting with Excise, Service Tax, Sales tax, VAT authorities, etc.
CA / ICWA with 10 yrs of Plant accounts is must