Qualifications, skills and experience:
* Should have high understanding of the domestic FX, Money markets,Fixed income and equity markets. Global markets familiarity will be an added plus.
* 5 or more years of experience in banking sector or financial information services, with a concentration in Forex, FI, MM and Equity Markets..
* Work directly with banks, brokerage houses and market participants of Financial markets to obtain OTC pricing data/reports/data sets of FX, Money markets,Fixed income and equity markets. Previous experience in dealing with market participants of these markets will be an advantage. Instrumental to acquire more data contributions from various sources
* Work closely with market data or IT department of market intermediaries to establish OTC pricing data contributions.
* Need to manage and transform concepts of various data onto product platform. Discuss with the data contributors, method of data delivery, and managing required paperworks and legal formalities.
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including sales, network, News teams, and datateam to ensure data contributions are regular, accurate, up to market expectations and to enhance relevant product lines. Proactively manage existing contributed data sets to ensure that the data is maintained to a high quality on ongoing basis
* Identify, build and maintain relationships with contributors through regular contact via email, phone and meetings.Expand the contributor base to increase participation.
* Identify and propose new content enhancements and strategy based on continuous engagement with contributors.Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of datasets. Provide insightful analysis, observation and recommendation for improvement opportunities. Maintain knowledge of industry trends and practices for potential business impact and future enhancement of data.
* Collaborative approach to work, involving internal and external stakeholders in reaching end results
* Keen interest in financial markets. should be abreast with the latest trends and regulations in local market environments and be able to establish working relationships with local contributors and clients.
* Should be able to convert the understanding of data requirements and information needs of clients from various ecosystem like government agencies, corporate, banks, etc.
* Bachelor/Post Graduate degree in Finance, Business/Management from reputed institute and with strong grades
* Prior experience in market data industry preferable. Experience in entire data dissemination life-cycle and processes preferable. Exposure to information terminals preferable.
* Managing internal/external requests efficiently to support a time-sensitive market. Managing client queries regarding real-time data and feeds
* Be highly motivated, disciplined, self- driven, and passionate. Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly.
* Should be willing to travel.
* Must possess excellent oral, written communication skills and customer service skills
* Must be able to work in a close team environment as well as independently
* Attention to detail and accuracy is required to match speed. Must have the ability to multitask under tight deadlines
* Strong PC skills specifically with Excel is required. Network knowledge is a plus
Experience: 5-7 years
Senior data coordinator from large sized brokerage houses,credit rating agencies, banks or relevant market data positions from Information vendors like Morning star, Thomson reuters, Large KPO's etc
Educational Qualification: UG/PG degree in Finance, Business/Management