Key Responsibilities :
- Review security setup across managed properties from process and operations perspective. Objective to be ensure secure environment while ensuring minimal intrusion / discomfort to visitors / users of the property.
- Identify opportunities of improvement in security process and track effective implementation of the same.
- Track status of compliance to all statutory requirements from building / equipment / environment / labour perspective and drive timely renewals where required to ensure continued compliance.
- Engage with customers to resolve security related escalations.
- Identify long term capex replacement / improvement projects and budget for the same
- Good understanding of security planning and audits on large properties.
- Good understanding of compliance management including building, environmental & labour compliances. Exposure to SEZ requirements would be a plus.
- Process driven approach
- Excellent written and spoken customer communication skills. Should be able to interact well with both junior staff and senior management team.
- Good understanding of MIS preparation and analytics
- Any graduate with 10+ yrs of relevant experience
- Strong on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Generally computer friendly to work on user software