Qualification: CA (2004 / 2005 / 2006)
Job Description: Job Description mainly includes:
- Preparation and maintenance of books of accounts and financial statements in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards and other applicable regulations and guidelines issued by the Competent authority.
- Preparation of periodic MIS reports of financial information in the prescribed format.
- Statutory compliances of direct and indirect tax laws, including Income tax, Service tax, Excise, Customs, VAT & CST or any other law in force.
- Regulatory compliances of corporate and allied laws, including Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, SEZ, FCRA, etc.
- Coordination with Statutory Auditors, Tax Auditors & Transfer Pricing Auditors, and providing them the requisite financial & accounting information.
- Involvement into Assessment Proceedings/ Litigation and Advisory Services.
- Should have a consulting mindset.
- Should be open to periodic travelling.