Domain Consultants- Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Commercial Banking
We have an opportunity with One of the Multinational Oragnsiation.
Job Description :
- BPM Commercial Banking CoE (Commercial Lending/ Commercial Banking)
Senior Business/ Domain Consultant, entrusted to work specifically on :
Desired Experience :
- 10+ years experience in commercial banking. Must have worked in commercial lending space extensively in operations/ consulting/ functional roles either directly with the bank or with a service provider to the bank.
Educational and General Qualification :
- Should have university degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking preferably with professional qualifications like CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM/CFA with sound knowledge of BFSI as an industry.
- Qualifications/ Certifications like CAIIB/ FRM/ PRM/ DBF/ Dip in Commercial Lending etc. are desirable.
- Certifications like Black Belt/ Green Belt/ Lean/ PMP are desirable.
- Should have proficient computer/ office skills. Should be good at making PPT presentations.
Domain Skills (Commercial Banking /Lending) :
- Should be aware of end to end lifecycle of commercial lending, leasing, loan syndication or consortium finance, project finance and structured lending products.
- Should be aware of financial analysis and commercial loans underwriting
- Should be aware of loan servicing, delinquency management and stressed account handling in corporate loans
- Should be aware of the regulatory reporting and MIS in commercial lending area
- Should be familiar with compliance requirements like Basel II and III and country specific reporting requirements
- Must have sound understanding of current industry trends, challenges and futuristic directions in commercial lending area. Should be able to identify opportunities in the industry and prioritize them based on criteria like quick wins, strategic areas, future areas etc. Should be able to present business ideas, business solutions and perspectives to internal and external stakeholders.
Business & Consulting Skills :
- Knowledge in other functional areas (e.g. trade finance, corporate payments, cash management etc.) will be a significant advantage.
- Should be able to build capability roadmap in the domain area
- Experience is desirable in, process re-engineering and/or process led consulting assignments including process mapping and process optimization etc.
- Experience of working on proposals (RFP/RFI/RFQ) and customer presentations. Should have ability to connect with, lead conversations and present to the senior level officials in client organization.
Personal Skills :
- Should be a good team player and should be able to work with cross functional and geographically distributed teams.
- Strong people skills with high integrity and team spirit. Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be able to effectively interact and liaison with internal and external stakeholders