Detection Scenario Managers prime responsibility is to Manage & administer the detection scenarios used by the Automated Surveillance system for Transaction Surveillance (TS) . in order to ensure that Detection Scenarios are appropriate and effective.
1. Lead and manage the team that supports activities of Detection Scenario Management Unit (DSMU).
2. Ensure established standards are adhered to for all the activities undertaken by DSMU.
3. To action Detection Scenario (DS) related changes New/ amendment received from authorized personnel -- country FCC/ Group,
4. Assist in the testing of the scenarios with the help of Technology teams,
6. Ensure that the approved work flow and standards for Detection Scenario changes are adhered to by the team.
7. Ensure that laid out standards are followed for Alert Rollback Participate in appropriate activities relating to the version upgrade (of the Surveillance Systems).
8. Proactively identify risk in workflows and provide solutions to mitigate the same.
9. Ensure that continuity of Business is maintained
10. Devise training plans for various roles within the Hub DSMU.
11. Formulate the standard, structure of data retention and ensure that records and audit trails are maintained as per standards.
12. Ensure Compliance with all applicable Rules/Regulations of Company and Group Policies.
13. Interface with vendor and technology to ensure that Detection Scenarios required by the countries and accurately properly maintained in the Surveillance system.
14. Maintain a country wise database of DS rules with up-to-date changes from go live date
15. Maintain a Change request register to track the changes to functionalities of System and DS rules.
16. Participate in Project & IT initiatives.
17. Ensure timely reporting and escalation of significant issues to Line Management.
18. Work closely with Technology, Product, Country FCC and Project Implementation Team.
19. Build contingency for processes
20. Ensure strong knowledge distribution within the DSMU
21. Establish and maintain effective processes, including training, assurance process, advice and support, to ensure the Detection Scenario functions policies and standards are effectively implemented across the Group.
Professional with Transaction Surveillance and business skills.
Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with various teams in the Group s.
Relevant knowledge of applicable ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING Laws and Regulations and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations.
Detailed understanding of relevant Group and local policies and standard Detection Scenario.
Good knowledge of banking products and support structure.
Good judgment. An inquisitive approach to practices and procedures. Personal authority and integrity. Independence and resilience.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.