This role is responsible for B2C and B2B database marketing analytics supporting Global Marketing.
The individual's responsibilities include but not limited to - providing strategy, consulting and demand planning for database marketing campaigns and performing advanced analytics to assess and optimize the effectiveness of database marketing campaigns using various analytical techniques such as forecasting, segmentation, targeting, experimental design etc.
The successful candidate would have experience on working with large data sets, analytical model development (preferred), and would be able to independently handle complex data requests possessing strong SQL or SAS skills.
Experience needed- 7-12+ Years exp
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, finance or marketing. Masters preferred
- Flexibility to overlap with Global / Regional business hours
- Strong SQL, SAS and Excel skills
- Subject matter expert in offline or online database marketing in Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Travel or Consumer Technology businesses (SME in Direct Mail, Email Campaign, Loyalty or Coupon programs)
- Strong experience in providing strategy, planning and consulting of database marketing strategies to globally distributed business or marketing teams
- Proven expertise in performing diverse analytical tasks such as forecasting, data collection, reporting, providing insights by application of analytical techniques (segmentation, targeting, design of experiments etc.), model development (nice to have), etc.
- Team player with strong communication skills, and experience building partnerships with globally distributed teams (experience in working with Japanese partners would be a plus)
- Excellent presentation skills