2. " />
1 Help build the Analytics CoE in company to drive the "differentiation through analytics" agenda for the group
2. Create the reference architecture for managing data across business lines
3. Interact with the key business stakeholders to develop an understanding of the business insights that can be provided through analytics e.g., Cyber loss;
4. Claims analytics; Loss modelling etc
5. Conceptualize analytical models to convert data from various sources / systems into insights for the business
6. Conceptualize / Create analytics based products that can generate subscription based fee income for Specialty business
7. Help build a data lab with the capability of managing large volumes of data and producing insights through predictive modelling, regression analysis etc
8. Build and lead a team of data scientists and modellers
9. Build partnerships with analytics service providers in the local market to leverage their capability for service delivery
Technical Skills :-
1. Data analytics, Data modelling, Correlation and regression analysis
2. Preference - General Insurance Domain experience
General Skills :-
1. Strong team management experience
2. Stakeholder management skills
3. High degree of problem solving skills to resolve problems in a multi product/service environment
4. Strong Relationship & Customer focus.
5. Strong knowledge of motivational techniques
6. Excellent performance management skills.
Prior Experience :-
1. 7-10 years of experience in data analytic, insurance pricing, data modelling.
2. Experience in building analytic practice in the insurance space will be preferred.