KEY RESULT AREAS INCLUDE:
Own the IT Architecture for HR Transformation Program at Group level - to deliver on Planned Projects on time and in full on budget working in partnership with all stakeholders
Proactively Plan, Provide and Track IT Service Delivery on existing and proposed HR IT Deliverable - to ensure Reliability, Performance, Cost efficiency, Info Risks and Customer delight
Provide Thought and Action Leadership for HR IT Transformation agenda of the organization- to have a continuous stream of innovations using external inputs to deliver next level of Technology enabled HR in the organization.
SCOPE OF THIS JOB:
PLAN THE PROJECT:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
STAFF THE PROJECT:
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
IMPLEMENT THE PROJECT:
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
CONTROL THE PROJECT:
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements
EVALUATE THE PROJECT:
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- PeopleSoft HRMS application
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating & Management
- Cost Estimating & Management
- Developing a Budget/Cost
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Strategic Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Working with Vendors/ Monitor the VM procedures as and when appropriate
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realization.
- Should be Bachelor of Engineering. MBA will be preferred
- Minimum of 4-12 years PeopleSoft experience with strong focus on HCM/HRMS.
- PeopleSoft 8.9, 9.1 experience. Expertise of migration from one to the other will be an advantage
- Upgrade and implementation experience, with a minimum of 1-2 full life cycle implementation.
- Relevant Hands on experience in MNC of repute preferably with exposure to Global culture
- Ability to work on all project phases.
- Solid understanding of setup tables, entire HCM/HRMS cycle, processes and reporting.
- Understand integration of HCM/HRMS with other PeopleSoft modules.
- Demonstrated ability to address unusual system related issues and proactively resolve open inquires.
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills as well as the ability to identify and recommend solutions to improve efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve system-related issues and take corrective actions independently.
- Production Support experience.
- Clear and effective communication.
- Consistently produce clear, concise status reports.