Travel : Extensive Travel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for successful and effective implementation of annual audit plans of the Internal Audit Unit in the organization
- Preparing audit annual audit schedules in consultation with the regional offices/functions and the Audit team
- Taking up periodic audits of the partner organizations, Local Rights Programmes/Direct Initiatives as well as that of Offices/Units/various Functions of the organization.
- Taking up special audit/review based on needs of the organization.
- Submit timely and quality audit reports to the management ensuring follow up and compliance to minimize possible risks to the partners
- Carry out risk assessment, analyze the same and prepare periodic Audit Risk Matrix for management review and decisions.
- Provide support in effective functioning of the Management /Governance Audit Committee of the organization and operationalise decisions of the Audit Committees
- Support processes relating to internal and external audits and assist in submission of management response.
- Manage a team of internal auditors as well as liaise with the group of empanelled external auditors to meet the audit schedules and compliance's
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, represent Audit function in Senior Management Team meetings, Finance and Audit Committee of the Governing Board and other such forums/bodies and contribute to the decision making processes of the organization