* Manage the entire administration function for PAN-India locations, under the guidance of AVP-HR.
* Discharging responsibilities on whole gamut of administrative areas ranging from policy compliance by employees to travel, accommodation, vendor management, contract administration, inventory management, security and safety of assets as well as personnel and adherence to legal requirements.
* Management and supervision of interior fit-outs, office design, and basic engineering concepts.
* Manage a team of staff members to discharge these responsibilities and will need to work closely with other support teams.
* Need to have experience in the project management initiatives of the Firm. For eg: identifying new office space, vendor selection to execute office design and development, project execution, refurbishment and commissioning of the office in all respects.
* Plan, organize, direct and control the work activities of the team members in order to provide prompt and efficient services to internal customers.
* Responsible for ensuring facilities management, including utility operation and maintenance, for all offices in the location.
* Implement travel and accommodation policy of the Firm for visitors and new joiners (employees) in coordination with other departments.
* Ensure healthy and hygienic operation of canteen / cafeteria through identified vendor / contractor.
* Initiate vendor development and identification programs for various services with the objective of maintaining sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with partners.
* Drive contract negotiations and finalization with selected vendors / contractors.
* Analyzing the need, developing and executing the support systems and putting in place required systems for services like security, safety, housekeeping, preventive maintenance, pantry operations, reprographics, office stationery and parking management.
* Responsible for parking management in office precincts
* Responsible for complete arrangements for annual events, conferences, seminars and other functions of the firm organized from time to time.
* Liasoning with government authorities like BMC, MPCB, MTNL, Licenses department etc for smooth and seamless compliance with required statutory and legal requirements