Education : Graduate
H1B Visa holders Acceptable
- Provide technical leadership and development for MicroStrategy suite of tools
- MicroStrategy report and dashboard development
- Gather and analyze business requirements and translate business needs into long-term business intelligence solutions.
- Define Business Intelligence framework model, semantic layers and BI Metadata repositories to support reporting and administration.
- Architect the Business Intelligence solutions utilizing Microstrategy solutions for Management dashboards, Financial Reporting and Operational Business Intelligence.
- Configure and optimize BI environment, which includes relational, OLAP layers, and data migration components.
- Work in collaboration with the data warehouse environment and team.
- Troubleshoot BI Environment problems and tune for performance. Diagnose and resolve application bottlenecks and performance issues.
- Define and enforce coding standards, design styles and best practices.
Pre-requisites For the Role:
- Should have extensively worked in multiple versions of Microstrategy product suite with deep understanding
- Must have experience as MicroStrategy Architect or Enterprise Manager
- Recent exposure to v 9.x
- Excellent SQL writing and tuning skills
- Proven experience of using large data for providing Analytics solutions.
- Thorough understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Knowledge / Exposure in Semantic Data Modeling
- End-to-End Development Experience
- Must have played architect role in at least two projects
- Must have experience migrating reports from between database platforms (Oracle to Teradata migration is preferred)
- Experience working in Retail domain
Other Important Requisites:
- Good communication skills, clear and concise writing and oral skills are crucial to the ability to obtain and disseminate Information; strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task / managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proven experience facilitating a Business Requirements session