1. Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
2. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
3. Work closely with other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
4. Good knowledge of design concept, design pattern. Provide technical expertise in terms of software usage, functionality, performance, reuse and technological tradeoffs
5. The ability to work on multiple projects, with complex and challenging software requirements and a keen sense of the solution design and architecture
6. Strong technical and architectural skills in distributed computing systems using J2EE, strong people management skills, fairness and the ability to motivate and manage engineers and project leads/project managers to meet targets on time and within budget
1. Total IT Experience:-4-8yrs
2. Should have at least 2 plus yrs. of experience in Spring MVC, Hibernate and Struts
3. Should have working experience in RESTFUL web service
4. Strong in JAVA, Jsp, Servlet
5. Good knowledge of database concept
6. Exposure to full product lifecycle and strong experience in working with cross-functional teams like Dev., QA, Product Managers, Build & Release, Documentation, Customer Support etc.
7. Exposure in technical Documentation
1. A BE/B-Tech or MBA/PGDM (Systems), MCA/PGDCA, with a strong technical background
2. A high appreciation for and knowledge of the software development life cycle and related processes