* Solid working understanding of communications and networks, familiarity with IP protocol.
* Experience with messaging products / protocols, such as MQ Series and/or JMS
* Experience with secure file transfer products / protocols, such as sFTP, FTPs, NDM, etc
* Relational database experience, running SQL queries/updates
o Knowledge of Linux/Unix environment - storage, etc.
* Very good written and verbal communication skills
* Able to write shell scripts
* Able to make decisions and operate independently when needed as well as work with the larger team.
* Able to build and maintain relationships with partner applications and Citi stakeholders.
Highly desired but not mandatory:
* Experience working in a financial institution and knowledge of financial protocols, such as SWIFT.
* Proficiency in a high-level programming language, such as Java
* Experience with data transformation tools, such as Ab Initio, Xceptor or Informatica.
* Experience with scheduling products, such as Autosys