* Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
* Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
* Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
* Inspection and Verification of Works Measurements.
* Performing risk and value management and cost control.
* Preparation of bill of quantities (BOQ).
* Preparation of Certifications.
* Preparation of Estimation and Costing.
* Processing the invoice as per terms and contracts.
* Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks.
* Providing advice on contractual claims.
* Follow up with the engineers for monthly and timely submission of invoices.
* Prepare the cash flow projections.
* Visit sites and internalize with actual site measurements and progress of work.
* Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
* Total number of vacancies: 2, one based at our Precast corporate office in Greater Noida West near Gaur Chowk and another at project on Yamuna Expressway.
* Diploma/Degree holder in Civil Engineering having rich experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
* Extensive knowledge of preparing pricing documents such as BOQ, schedules of rates or contract sum analysis and cost plans.
* Rich knowledge of MS Office, Auto Cad, Primavera, MSP, SAP etc.
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
* Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.