Primary responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Avaya CM
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Avaya Audix voicemail
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Avaya Hardware - such as Media Gateways, Cards, Medpros
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Avaya AES
- Administration of end-points such as Avaya IP Phones, Softphones and Softphones via VDI
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Administration of Avaya CMS
- Troubleshooting of Voice PRI related issues and working with different International Telecom Service Providers
- Coordinating with Avaya support vendor for escalated issues and performing troubleshooting with vendor engineers
- Design and implementation of VDN/vector call routing based on the business unit requirement
- Responsible for uptime of Telephony infrastructure
- Responsible for Backup and Restore Operations
- Maintain Established SLA's with customer and client
- Responsible for maintaining all the SLA's with operations.
- Troubleshooting and Administration of Microcall (call accounting)
Must have at least 4-7 years of work experience in the following technologies:
- Expert knowledge of Avaya PBX: Avaya Communication Manager 6
- Voicemail systems: Audix
- ACD platforms: CMS Release 16
- Avaya AES 6.2
- Expert knowledge Avaya Hardware: Gateways, Medpros, DS1 cards, Clans, IPSI, including firmware upgrades
- Call Center design skills, VDNs, vectors, announcements
- Experience with call accounting helpful
- Experience with call recording helpful
- Experience with SIP
- Experience with Soft phone and Soft phone via VDI
Other necessary skills:
- Excellent English Written / Verbal communication.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to interact confidently and articulately with external clients, internal business units, vendors, business partners, Project Teams, etc
- Must be able to handle all other duties as assigned.
- Must have a graduate degree (preferably Bachelors in Engineering)
- Avaya certification