Looking for people only from Power plant engineering background.
Specific Accountabilities :
* Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet Clients, its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
* Initiate, manage and if required supervise mechanical engineering project requirements.
* Perform mechanical engineering services such as:- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
* Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
* Provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
* If required, act as the mechanical engineering Lead on specific projects.
* If responsible for a team:- outline project requirements including actively promoting work share, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress and
* Ensure the required services meet Clients, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
* Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Clients and its Customer's requirements.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in mechanical engineering.
* If required, assist and support junior personnel within the mechanical engineering team.
* Communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
* Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
* Comply with the Quality and EHS policies from the project, business, unit and corporate within the own area of responsibility;
* Ensure a coordinate approach in all areas with the other Engineering Activities;