In this role you will:
- be responsible for planning and design of all building services elements of the particular discipline.
- be responsible for concept design based on evaluation for various options in coordination with architectural, structural input and in accordance with initial load estimates.
- do design calculations and quantity estimation.
- ensure all design work is carried out in accordance with Company s quality standard procedures - ensure checking of all design output and seamless coordination between other sections/disciplines.
- lead design team for completing deliverables within time limits
- effective task management through performance management of design engineers and CAD Technicians.
- ensure accountability and delivery as also profitability by monitoring design cost
- actively share knowledge and experience with other staff in the section and organization particularly to help coach and develop more junior staff.
Candidate should be at least B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering discipline. He/She must have extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning design. A minimum of 10 years of design experience in roles of increasing responsibility and project complexity. Good IT literacy and experience in respective design software. Good English language skills both written and spoken. Membership of a Professional Institution appropriate to their degree.