- Mechanical design in 3D CAD of mechanical and mechatronics products, preferable in Solid Works and ability to model in Pro-E and Autodesk Inventor.
- Knowledge of working in FEA/CFD, and Plastic parts design and documentation
- Sound in product development , FMEA / DFA/DFM and industrial design concepts
- Interest in working according to Agile methods, toll gate reviews and PLM tools
- Have good communication skills, ability to learn quickly, and good people skills
- Responsibilities :
- Break down system requirements to Product and design requirements.
- Analyze, develop and document new products from start to end
- Lead, Plan and deliver the project with time line
- Drive pre-development of new technologies for Power Sources for cutting and welding machines
- Develop his/hers role as a specialist-Design and simulation
- Documentation of design and development work to meet ESABs standards
- Providing direction and conceptual input to design engineers