The successful candidate will report to Location Manager and be based in our Chennai office.
In this role you will:
- be responsible for planning and design of all building services elements and infrastructure networks of the particular disciplines.
- be responsible for concept design based on evaluation for various options in coordination with architectural, structural input and in accordance with initial load estimates.
- do design calculations and quantity estimation.
- ensure all design work is carried out in accordance with Company's quality standard procedures
- ensure checking of all design output and seamless coordination between other sections/disciplines.
- lead design team for completing deliverables within time limits
- effective task management through performance management of design engineers and CAD Technicians.
- ensure accountability and delivery as also profitability by monitoring design cost
- actively share knowledge and experience with other staff in the section and organization particularly to help coach and develop more junior staff.
Candidate should be at least B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering discipline.
10 to 15 years' experience in Electrical building services design, in roles of increasing responsibility and project complexity.