What we are looking for:
* A self-starter who is passionate about problem solving across complex technology stack.
* Highly skilled back-end engineer using Object-Oriented programming preferably Java, exposure to open source libraries and frameworks.
* Strong knowledge and experience in REST based programming using Restlet framework.
* Ability and experience in evaluation and integration of third party systems and libraries.
* Experience in writing system architecture, data structures, algorithm design and their optimization.
* Passion for performance benchmarking and debugging.
* Strong knowledge of web standards (i.e. REST/SOAP) concepts
* Knowledge of version control (GIT) and databases (MySQL)
* Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multiple location organization).
* Experience in Test-driven development.
What you will be doing:
* Architect, Design and build scalable applications.
* Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
* Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements software system.
* Ensure high scalability and performance
* You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
* Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
* Strong verbal and written communication skills