- To improve quality & facilities by implementing all the 23 steps of PPAP at supplier end during development.
- Implementation of all steps of the companys quality system and supplier development
- To co-ordinate with supplier QC/ STA during development and serial production
- Improve the existing supplier for quality product, in-house ppm and contribute in cost reduction of parts/ products
- To resolve all quality problems related to suppliers.
- Responsible for FMEA on new developed Products.
- Make Design records related to part problem and taking proper action.
- Responsible for planning monthly supplier visit plan and prepared supplier visit report.
- Daily Tracking of line problem and take action at supplier end and their monitoring.
- Continuous interaction with product group leaders worldwide for day-to-day activities and for enhancing the business scope
- To insure 100% compliances of all legal and statutory requirement and update the company on latest changes (if any)
- To provide support to Manufacturing Engineering from Suppliers /Sub-contractors for quality & engineering related issues.
- Monitor performance of Suppliers & Sub suppliers & maintain trend data as a part of continuous improvement.
- Continuous improvement at supplier through kaizens implementation
- Ensuring compliance to the production standards & continuous improvement in process capabilities during the manufacturing process.
- Layout inspection and verification for new development parts.
- To maintain documents as per ISO/TS 16949
- Defect analysis and their counter measure report of BOP part.
- Re-validation of part on monthly basis for locating abnormalities in part.
- Prepared presentation of fail-safe & Quality presentation.
- Review the Control plan and PFMEA & SISP of Bop part.
- Graduate / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience preferably in Auto component manufacturing company.
- In depth knowledge of Quality systems QS / SQI & their implementation.
- Knowledge of processes like Machining, Casting and Forging of parts will be an added advantage.
- Should be good in 23 steps of PPAP.
- Thorough knowledge in Material science related to Transmission products.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English.
- Intercultural competencies and communication skills, ideal with international experiences
- Should have Leadership Competencies such as-