Roles and Responsibilities
1. Build capacity in the National teams to be able to conduct rigorous performance reviews, unearth best practices and challenges across city and national teams, and design appropriate strategies and interventions that create and sustain organizational excellence and continuously improve overall performance.
2. Understand the existing human resource management strategy and policies, review its alignment with NGOs mission, culture and organization-wide performance requirements, and lead the design and implementation of required changes.
3. Review the existing technology infrastructure, processes and reporting framework, and create and implement a vision of operational excellence and continuous improvement in technology across the organization.
4. Review fund-raising strategies, build strong relationships with existing donors, lead the identification and cultivation of national and international corporate/individual donors, and ensure The NGO raises the necessary funds in a timely manner.
5.Manage and coach the functional heads of our Technology, Organizational Effectiveness, Human Resources, and Development verticals and develop their individual and collective capabilities to lead their teams to successful outcomes.
6. Work with the Senior Leadership Team to help create organization-wide strategies around growth, scale, sustainability, impact and long-term areas of focus.
Excellent project planning and project management skills.
Operational management skills so as to set up systems and processes to allocate resources efficiently.
Ability to be resourceful and entrepreneurial in the face of uncertainty.
Previous experience managing large projects and teams to successful outcomes
Previous Teaching / Education experience (preferred)