To carry forward the fast-paced growth, The company is looking for a Leader - HRBP. The person would be a critical member of our team and would together help build a best place to work.
* He/she will be part of the HR Leadership team and work with the CPO to define & execute the HR strategy for the corporate organization.
* Be the business leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
* Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR interventions.
* Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment. Create a robust employee network to understand and act on pulse of the organization.
* Be an active mentor and coach for senior management on people and business practices. Coach senior leaders and managers on people management and HR challenges
* Create talent management strategies and develop strategic relationship with business to drive org goals.
* Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering.
* Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
* Be the guardian of change management -- for changes that have any people implications. Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
* Develop and nurture professional relationship with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy. Create opportunities for employees to build professional relationships and provide career mentorship to employees.
* Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyze employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
* Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
* Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Collaborate effectively with all stake holders within HR organization
* Build & Lead a team of assigned HRBPs, in doing all of the above.
Desired Skills and Experience
* 12 - 18 years of experience and progressive responsibility in HR business partnering for high growth complex companies or dynamic start -- up organizations
* Prior COE expertise in areas like Compensation benefits, HR Operations or specialist roles would be strongly preferred
* Passion to lead a high profile, successful and challenging work environment
* Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership.
* Exposure in building effective and scalable processes that are built to sustain growth
* Proven ability to influence and interact effectively across all levels of the organization, including at senior levels.
* Effective contribution towards strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work.