Objective: To build a robust MM regional business as per targeted metrics within the overall vision for the Bank.
* Strategize for an effective market entry and execution of the same.
* Attract and lead a strong team of RMs and ARMs.
* Play a critical role in client selection and account planning.
* Lead the risk culture and take full ownership of the business.
* Build a sustainable client base as reflected by growth in assets, liabilities and profits.
* Deliver a differentiated client experience in partnership with product and service teams.
* Entrepreneurial mind set for building the business from the grounds up and for scaling up rapidly.
* Preferably having prior experience of being part of a build out phase in business.
* Strong client relationships, product development, presentation, negotiation and customer service skills.
* Leadership skills to hire best in class talent, provide direction and for quick decision making.
* Investigating Issues- provide insights, adopt a practical approach & develop expertise.
* Creating Innovation-generate ideas, explore possibilities & develop strategies
* Building relationships- ability to interact with people, establish rapport & impress people
* Ability to Communicate information effectively- articulate information, challenge ideas & convince people
* Providing Leadership- decision making, empowering people & ability to provide direction
* Driving Success- ability to seize opportunity& pursue goals, take action
Candidates working for Private Sector Banks or Foreign Banks where scale is visible should only apply.
Portfolio Managed: Regional portfolios of substantial scale- close to 100 clients. Experience in leading a team of about to 8 to 10 direct reportees.