Position: Head Social and Content - Marketing
Location: Bangalore, India
Reporting to: Head, Brand Marketing
As a key member of the Organization, the incumbent will act as an adviser to business leaders driving the content and social transformation and helping to develop the company's future brand marketers. This highly visible role will have overall responsibility for the strategic design, development and implementation of all content and social marketing initiatives
Strategic Framework and Execution:
* Develop strategic direction for the social media presence cross all current social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and ensure execution.
* Develop strategic direction for the Content Marketing Org (Charter, Scope, Team structure etc.) and demonstrate its linkage to business and brand goodness
* Work with the Marketing Leadership to hire, groom and scale the Content marketing org
* Contribute in terms of thought leadership and strategy for the brand across all platforms.
Ownership of content and social presence and evolution in the space:
* Create and own all activities on our social media platforms from concept to execution in partnership with various internal and external cross-functional business partners.
* Stay abreast of and evaluate emerging technologies regularly. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
* Use all the internal and external content hooks (e.g. Brand stories, Product stories, Service features, category news, seller updates, topical events, emerging trends etc.) to create, curate and distribute valuable and engaging content that reinforces the Brand amongst our target audience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Stakeholders/ Partners, Team and ROI management:
* Lead a team of content marketers, design, copy and art specialists, social media/community managers and outside agencies to develop and execute plans and strategies that support overall brand initiatives.
* Measure and report performance of all relevant campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Skills & Competencies:
* Very strong understanding of consumer behavior particularly in the new media platform
* Strong background and experience in creating digital content and distributing them on multiple digital and social platforms
* Forward-thinking and highly collaborative with balance of left and right brain thinking (analytical and creative)
* Familiarity with digital analytics & media tracking tools (Omniture & Google Analytics)
* Contacts and well developed relationships across relevant online press channels; experience of executing social public relations campaigns
* Ability to succeed in fast-paced large, corporate environment with many cross functional partners
* An entrepreneurial spirit, pro-active attitude, be self-driven and detail oriented, possess excellent business judgment and have a keen eye for value along with great networking skills.
* High level of integrity, ownership and accountability
* Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
* MBA with 12+ years of experience in marketing in social media marketing and digital platforms for consumer/ B2C oriented organization; Experience with Digital Media/Advertising agencies may also be suitable.
* Extensive experience in Digital marketing, Social Community management and Customer Care.
* Exposure to online content and editorial creation.
* Keen knowledge of mobile content is a must.