Position: Head Brand Alliances
Reporting to: Head, Brand Marketing
As a key member of the Brand Marketing Organization, the incumbent will act as an advisor to business leaders driving the salience for the brand and helping to develop the company's future brand marketers. This highly visible role will have overall responsibility for the strategic design, development and implementation of all brand building initiatives.
Strategic Framework and Execution:
* Develop strategic direction for creating the right eco-system and infrastructure for Branded Alliance in e-commerce
* Identify verticals/industries which lend for such integration and create a strategic blue print/roadmap for execution
* Map internal and external competencies and use them to define the org structure and hiring plan
* Define multiple cohorts of alliance models by deeply studying the brand space, consumer insights and partner requirements
* Work with the Marketing Leadership to hire, groom and scale the Brand Alliance team
* Contribute in terms of thought leadership and strategy for the brand across all platforms.
Stakeholders/ Partners, Team and ROI management:
* Lead a team of brand marketers, key account managers and outside agencies to develop and execute plans and strategies that support overall brand alliance initiatives.
* Measure and report performance of all relevant activities, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Skills & Competencies:
* Very strong understanding of consumer behavior particularly in the new media platform
* Strong experience in identifying and executing "pure play" branded alliances, integrations and co-branding efforts
* Adept with knowledge and experience on the design creation of Branded alliances and its evaluation criteria/mechanism
* Background and experience in creating ATL and digital communication and distributing them on both traditional and new age mediums
* Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
* Deep consumer orientation and ability to convert consumer speak to "business relevant actionable insights".
* Ability to think BIG, push for creative innovations and take high risks with marketing plans.
* Forward-thinking and highly collaborative with balance of left and right brain thinking (analytical and creative)
* Ability to succeed in fast-paced large, corporate environment with many cross functional partners
* High level of integrity, ownership and accountability
Desired Qualification and Experience:
* MBA with 12+ years of experience in brand marketing for consumer/ B2C oriented organization; Experience with Digital Media/Advertising agencies may also be suitable.
* Extensive experience in Brand Building, Communication Development and Brand led alliances.
* Keen knowledge of mobile content and behavior, trends is a must.