Role / Responsibilities:
The organization's Database Patterns are integrated and configured organization's software that minimizes the time, effort, cost and risk to deploy a fully functional database or data mart in a secure cloud environment.
The patterns comes with best practices designed to greatly accelerate deployments that do not require significant customization.
Each Pattern is designed to help create a database environment in minutes, eliminating a sometimes lengthy delay in designing, configuring, testing, tuning and deploying each individual solution.
We are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to be part of the development team for the next generation of database patterns.
- The work involves working with customers, understanding their requirements and come up with functional specification, solution design and eventually guiding the team in the implementation of the functionality.
- Ensure that the implemented code adheres to standards and following the Agile best practices.
- Strong Development Background / Proven ability to lead and influence within a global development team with at least 10 years of development & design experience
- Should have been involved in the design & development of at least two large enterprise applications
- Strong object oriented programming skills, familiar with J2EE/Design Patterns/high-concurrency environment
- Experience in OSGi/JSON/REST and frameworks like Dojo/jQuery/Ext is a plus
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems, shell scripting, and databases (DB2, Oracle)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
At least 3 years experience in Java and/or Python programming
At least 3 years experience in Strong object oriented programming skills
At least 2 years experience in OSGi/JSON/REST and frameworks like Dojo/jQuery/Ext