The candidate will Be responsible for building the foundation of many of the core frameworks that would be used by various application teams. These solutions have to be vendor neutral and support applications using different languages.
- Be responsible for developing reusable and tested code, while working with business functions to identify and to respond to complex technical and business problems.
- Be challenged with developing innovative solutions for parallelizing and writing optimal code
- Be part of a team of talented architects, developers and engineers and administrators adhering to the organization's software development standards.
- Maintain high standard of quality and adhere to best coding practices.
7 yrs. of development experience.
- Proficiency with Core Java, Java Servlets, JSP, RESTful services development and other supporting technologies and frameworks.
- Proficiency in using any Java IDE preferably Eclipse
- Exposure to and Expertise in writing unit test cases and good knowledge of continuous integration practices
- Good practical knowledge in Linux/Unix tools and scripting (Perl, ksh/bash and Autosys).
- Understanding of the SDLC, good practices and experience with different development and change management tools.
- Experience working with any RDBMS and integration with application.
- API Design Experience would be helpful
- Bachelors or advanced degree scientific field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering etc.