1. Optimizing Diesel Common Rail Fuel Injection systems in the area of - Injection control strategy, Exhaust systems, Rail pressure control strategy, Vehicle start ability, Vehicle drivability, Vehicle emission DVP etc for various current and upcoming Common rail Engine s and Vehicle testing to analysis the performance of the vehicle
2. Should be able to perform feasibility study with help of supplier for any hardware (eg FIE system/Combustion sys/Turbocharger) which will give direction for the project
3. Analyze the issues arising out of test , validation to confirm the design by root cause analysis of the problems / issues by using various problem solving techniques like Global 8D or deviation analysis or engine mapping exercise or development of multidimensional input-output maps among different engine variables. e.g. a map from intake manifold pressure and engine speed to intake air flow rate.etc.
4. Emission & Performance Robustness consistency and homologation trials for engines by type approval completion.
5. Should be able to lead team of @ 2 to 3 people to start with & cohesively work within & outside team to deliver performance
6. Sound understanding on Quality adherence processes/VAVE generation of ideas
1. Good communication skills
2. Should be able to handle a team of 2 to 3 engineers
3. Should have ability to coordinate between different teams for project
4. Hands on experience on MS-Office
5. Good networking skills, required for interaction with Suppliers and Consultants
6. Innovative and alternative thinking with a risk taking attitude
7. Project Management skills
8. Sound knowledge & hands on experience of Diesel Engine calibration
9. Sound knowledge of each engine system as well as knowledge of engine relevant other systems @ vehicle
10. Sound knowledge of upcoming emission norms & its impacts on engine/vehicle