1. Familiar with different design options of Coal Handling Plant and Ash Handling Plant of thermal power plants, design basis, equipment selection criteria and design conceptualization
2. Design and Engineering experience of large capacity power plants on AHP and CHP,
3. Knowledge of Bulk Material Handling and Ash conveying (Pneumatic transport/ Lean Slurry/ HCSD system), Coal/ ash Jetty, ship unloaders and pipe conveyors .
4. Familiarization of design codes and standards on CHP, AHP and design options.
5. Experience on Erection, construction management and procurement/ logistics on ash and coal system is desirable.
6. Cost information of coal and ash handling system, its auxiliaries, basic cost estimations and vendors information
7. Experience of preparing specifications, bid evaluations, vendor selection and contractual negotiations with vendors on turn-key base and free-issue base. Cost estimation in each case.
8. Estimation of power consumptions and competitive bid preparation.
EPC FEED/Proposal/ execution background or mechanical, Plant BOP like AHP, CHP,WTP plant engineering experiences
Experience in BOP, OEM