6-10years of industry experience including 5+ years EDA or Front End / physical IC design experience / AE / PE experience in EDA
- Requires a strong understanding of Digital Implementation tools and flows. Must be technical expert with hands-on experience with RTL (Verilog /VHDL), physical synthesis, Static Timing Analysis, Design For Test (DFT), Logic Equivalency checking, Placement and Floor-planning.
- Must have been involved in customer design implementation projects on advanced technologies : 65nm and below
- Exposure to high performance ARM core implementation and reference flow methodology development is desired
- Requires prior working experience with one/more of the following tools: (Olympus-SoC, Tessent Test, FormalPro, RealTime Designer), Synopsys (Design Compiler (DCT/DCG), IC Compiler, PrimeTime, Formality ), Cadence (SoC Encounter, RTL Compiler, Conformal ), and Magma (BlastFusion, Talus)
- Prior experience in managing technical projects/customer support/benchmarks is a big plus
- Is able to work with R&D organization on creating Product Requirement Specs and driving QoR improvements.
- Requires good problem-solving, inter-personal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel for short-medium terms to worldwide locations