- Corporate sales and ongoing account management: for Companys suite of health and wellness offerings for institutional clients.
- Key job goals will be achieved with an in-depth and pro-active B2B and B2C approach, coupled with ability to mobilize internal resources for delivering superior service experience to clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelors degree or higher in Business management, from a reputable institution
- Successful outside sales and/or marketing experience of at least 7- 12 years required.
- Experience in leading, guiding and directing others in a solutions sales environment is preferred.
- Very strong contextual and practitioners level competency and understanding in candidatess current industry or sector- to the level of being able to identify and articulate emerging sectoral trends, and have meaningful conversation with other senior practitioners in the subject industry/sector
- Must have the ability to professionally and effectively deliver presentations to small and large groups.
- High level of communication skills to accurately convey information and increase positive awareness of Company.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated ability in having effective interactions at multiple stakeholder levels- across hierarchies in client organizations and across functions & teams in the internal organization.
- Experience and/or aptitude for concept selling in highly customer centric and consultative client engagement environment
- Comfort with handling certain level of ambiguity in business formative stage.
The role has 2 clearly demarcated parts to it:
I. Front End:
- Be an effective face and spokesperson for the organization
- Own and deliver on the assigned Sales goals
- Develop opportunities that will result in lead generation. Ensure leads are qualified using a systematic process driven approach
- Analyze corporate health related data and communicate, including with the objective of exploring new scope of engagement based on requirement
- Take up assigned leads and independently (or with minimal required intervention) follow through to establish meaningful engagement with corporate clients, eventually leading to ongoing and predictable business conversion
- Assists lead BD Managers in deep selling into client organizations by way of cultivating relationships at functional heads/line manager levels
II. Back end
- Collaborate with Service delivery organization to ensure seamless delivery of service as per scope and promise made to client
- Hands on approach to service delivery, including mobilizing resources, training medical staff to ensure service standards and client relationship sensitivities are not breached
- Own and manage proposals and contracts, ensuring adherence to SLAs, commercials terms etc
- Work with marketing and communications team to design and print communication/ collaterals specific to various corporate engagements
- Build an effective repository of market related trends, spot opportunities and client/prospect needs and present the information in a timely actionable manner
- Continually manages and maintains database and MIS to accurately capture Business Development effort and information, both at an individual level as well as BD unit level.