A.) Fraud Investigation
1. Managing the function of fraud investigations of all financial and reputation risk management cases.
2. The incumbent will lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g.: asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
3. Client Management - Lead role in execution of client service and to start serving as a Trusted Business Advisor.
4. Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments. Managing engagement economics and Operational efficiency. Managing risk and independence issues on client engagements.
5. Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
6. Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
7. Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunites for improving client service.
B.) Internal Audit
- Uses knowledge of the audit process to complete a detailed review of the audit file and ensure that sufficient appropriate audit evidence has been obtained, procedures carried out and documentation completed to form and support conclusions on key audit risk areas in conjunction with the Partner.
- Applies knowledge of BIG 4s risk management procedures and Quality Peer Review requirements to all audit engagements.
- Retains management responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients, identifies and communicates relevant trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to the client.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the clients industry and marketplace, and leads the audit team on proposed solutions and how to progress them.
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas and solutions. Achieve growth by understanding BIG 4 and its service lines and actively assessing/ presenting ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Monitoring the execution of external audit engagements within agreed budgets and deadlines, and explaining variances from budget and collects cash on time
- Establishing client relationships, anticipating client needs, responding to their queries, being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy and referring upwards if necessary
- Complying with regulatory requirements by completing sign off and checklist procedures applicable to the local jurisdiction.
- Reporting to audit partners/ directors on all salient points arising from audits.
- Working with other managers to help ensure proper deployment of audit staff.
- Setting objectives (goal-setting) with the audit team, providing support and coaching for more junior staff, and giving them feedback on their performance.
- Providing technical training sessions to staff and clients at high level.
- Participation in overall practice management by taking administrative responsibilities within the Audit Department and in other social initiatives.
Vertical : Risk Advisory
Qualification : CA / ( MBA-only for Internal Audit role)