Role Description :
- Develop an operational design which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization's programs.
- Implement the human resources policies, procedures and practices including the development of job description for all staff
- Work with the Board to prepare a comprehensive work plan
- Analyse and synthesize matter to create meaningful insight, come up with solutions in association with domain experts, and articulate the forms.
- Draft policies and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies
Desired Candidate :
- Graduate from a top Management institution (IIM, ISB, Ivy League or equivalent) or have a Master's degree from a top institution with a strong academic background.
- Willing to work from tier 2 cities of India, like Lucknow, Patna, Nagpur etc.
- Confident and Excellent communicator to stakeholders including Government, Donors, Program leaders, Associated partners, Research cells
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment. Willingness to learn and stretch in accomplishing the desired output.
- Ability to learn new clinical topics and quickly get into depth
- Familiar with statistical tools and utility
- People management and getting work done
- Report preparation, understanding on insights, survey planning