Key Responsibilities :
- Conducting interviews with clients (senior staff - CXOs & heads of business units), analysing the facts, establishing hypotheses, & deriving conclusions.
- Understanding the client's requirements and writing clear client proposals that articulate the specialized domain skills.
- Delivering concise deliverables that are tailored to the client's business, and requirements, in a timely fashion.
- Independently execute assignments. Typical assignments will include conducting reviews of internal controls, re-engineering processes, regulatory compliance, enterprise risk management, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures etc.
- Establish good relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective.
Qualification : CA / MBA
Experience : Min. 3+ years in Internal audit (Capital Market) .