The Data Analyst will serve as a technical liaison effectively working with data and configuration of different tools/applications in order to meet specific client objectives. Working jointly with our solution architects and business consultants, the Data Analyst will be responsible for the detailed consultation and implementation of the required data analytics functionalities. The candidate will drive business and process improvements by leveraging data assets and packaging findings to be used by various internal audit functions.
1. 3-4 years of experience in Data analytics & related projects using ACL/R/ MS-Excel/ SAS/SQL
2. Extensive scripting and debug knowledge using ACL (ACL Analytics Desktop & ACL Exchange)
3. Knowledge of Process, Compliance, Internal Controls, Financial Audits using CAAT Tools like ACL,R, MS-Excel
4. Knowledge in object oriented programming such as C++ / C# / Java
5. Ability to understand requirements, design & deploy formats, follow up with business development team, analyze and verify data integrity, query and mine data sets to discover transaction patterns
6. Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and initiatives
7. Understand the client need for analytics and suggest appropriate analytical solution
8. Ability to analyze of large volumes of data using ACL/R/ETL or other statistical software package is preferred.
9. Should demonstrate ability to be flexible in learning new tools and techniques, meeting tight deadlines, and delivering quality reports for auditors.
10. Expertise in SQL, MS Excel-Access in audit techniques domain required in addition to ACL.
11. Ability to demonstrate independence and integrity in decision making and business judgment
12. Knowledge of Telecom/Banking/Oil & Gas domain preferred.
Education (minimum/desirable) : Bachelors (minimum), Masters (desirable)
Languages : English
Experience : Internal Audit Experience, minimum 3-4 years of experience in data analytics related to internal audit.