Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conducting internal audit reviews of generic telecom business processes like sales, marketing, customer care, credit control / dunning, procurement, treasury, opex, capex, etc.
2. Review of financial / operational controls, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, IT and security risks, governance, risk & compliance (GRC).
3. Effectively plan and execute the reviews to meet budget requirements.
4. Guide and supervise the team members during project planning, execution and reporting.
5. Active participation in internal / external meetings.
6. Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
7. Sharpen and fine tune communication skills to draft various internal audit reports, presentations and working sheets.
8. Determine that the work delivered by the team is of high quality.
9. Actively establish & strengthen client and internal relationships.
10. Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
11. Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
12. Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
13. Take up additional tasks such as developing internal knowledge database, making presentations to the entire team on new developments, writing newsletters.
Qualification : CA / CIA.
The candidate will have experience in one of the following areas:
1. Knowledge of analytical tools like Access / ACL or any other audit software.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to make persuasive recommendations and formally present or report information to all levels of management.