Key Characteristics :
- Lead the Corporate Affairs team by ensuring total compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Evaluate the impact of changes in legal and statutory regulations on the organization's current and planned operations and highlight the same to management.
- Ensure and oversee timely submission of relevant documents and returns to regulatory authorities and also represent the company for resolution of any issue.
- Ensure that the organization maintains a strong and consistent compliance record and that it operates as per statutory/regulatory norms and thus no penalties are levied on the company.
- Ensure adherence of corporate affairs team to best practices, SOPs, compliance calendar, etc.
- Drafting and negotiating various types of corporate agreements, MOUs, LOIs, etc.
Qualification & Experience :
- Qualified Company Secretary & LLB
- 12 - 15 years of total experience of working with listed and other large companies.
Functional / Technical Competencies :
- Should have a comprehensive Knowledge of Corporate Regulatory Framework - Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, Companies Law Board
- Should have the Knowledge of Investor Regulatory Framework - SEBI, BSE/NSE, RBI
- Statutory/ Regulatory Compliance Management