8-10+ years of total IT experience
7+ years of experience in citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
1. In-depth Citrix Xen App/Xen Desktop experience
2. In depth knowledge ofVM Ware, VMWare ESXi
3. Strong working knowledge of SAN and storage protocols
4. Experience in designing, configuring, implementing AD, SQL, Exchange environments
5. Monitor maintain and administer the health of the corporate wide network infrastructure
6. Global Company (40 locations, 20 countries)
7. Expertise in documenting system design is required
8. Advise and make recommendations to management regarding emerging technologies and products
9. Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
10. Perform system monitoring using native and or third-party tools, and to facilitate measures to minimize issues proactively. Including running & reporting of Microsoft best practices toolset and management of mailbox sizes.
11. Provide technical expertise and assistance to other IT groups and the business as trouble ticket escalation point
12. Proven competence with shell scripting (i.e. command line applications, batch files, PowerShell, etc.)
13. Working knowledge of advanced installation and configuration procedures.
14. Solid experience with Windows 2008 operating system.
15. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
16. 7 years of server and network engineering experience.
17. Minimum 3 years of corporate enterprise experience.
18. Experience with a global team a plus
19. Highly self motivated and directed with keen attention to detail. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
20. Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills and the ability to effective prioritize and execute tasks.
21. Experience with other core MS technologies (OCS, SMS, MOSS) a plus
22. Strong working knowledge of a Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory and SAP environment is required.
23. This position directly impacts the availability of all production systems globally so must be flexible in work hour arrangements (24 x 7 on-call support)