Duties and Responsibility :
- The person will be responsible for managing relationship with important partners ranging from government to branding partners, developing new relationships which will help us grow the user base.
Main focus has to be on User acquisition for the Product.
- Evaluating different avenues for Offline marketing campaigns, create a marketing plan with budget requirements for the selected activities, requesting budget for the same and then execution.
- The person will also play a vital role is building the strategy for growth of user base.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate and attract potential partnerships.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that partner issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Client Partner or Managing Partner of any problems that may arise.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Client Partner
- Communicates the partners goals and represent their interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the partner and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper expectations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Experience : 4-5 years in Business Development (Online industry is preferred) in Delhi NCR
- Desirable to have worked in any internet based company before in sales or marketing roles
- Minimum graduate level education in business/commerce, but restriction can be over-looked if you come with a strong experience. MBA preferred.
- Communications and public relations skills.
- Time management skills.
- Having connections and contacts to help create associations with both Govt. agencies and private partners for branding.
- Overall should be willing to take ownership.
Educational Qualifications Minimum graduate level education in business/commerce
Prior work experience Must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience