1. The requirement is for a LEAD level techno functional role.
2. Must be able to elaborate, specify and document the business & functional requirements for a software platform.
3. Ability to brainstorm ideas for a solution to a problem. Display abilities to work in a team. Drive Usability discussions and User Interface designs
4. Must play a key role in supporting delivery/Engg team of solutions through the SDLC/PDLC, communication across the internal stakeholders and business partners.
5. Maintain the Requirements documents and update it regularly for all clients. Lead in development, testing, and deployment reviews to assure requirements are being properly addressed
6. Proven ability to understand, validate and document business requirements as functional and system specification documents and translate them into a technical solution. Support the client engagement team to convert the business requirements to functional requirements. Strong ability to visualise the end solution(in system) before developing it.
7. Responsible for functional requirement study and Gap Analysis
8. Author Requirement documents and CR(Change request). Adhere to standard specification format like Use Cases, technical/functional specifications, functional test cases, user stories, UX & wireframes. Strong documentation and visualizing skills.
9. Ensure understanding of current state and proposed future state to identify differences and needs to be addressed.
Note:Should be from Mobile Banking or Mobile payment domain