* Experience in Utility domain with expertise in Billing and / or Accounting software.
* Strong PL/SQL programming skills.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Design UI and database.
* Understand the process flow of the requirement.
* Experience in writing specification documents that can be understood by Programming and QC.
* Understanding COBOL and .NET code base would be added advantage.
* Having knowledge of UML and Use Case diagrams in an added advantage.
* On-site travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients.
We need people who can join us short period of notice (Max 1 month) with very strong work experience in UTILITY (Gas, power, water) domain