- 10+ Yrs (8+ Yrs Relevant exp as BA) for SBA role
- 6+ Yrs (4+ Yrs Relevant exp as BA) for BA role
Job Responsibilities -
Provide a consulting service to the business by utilizing domain expertise and recommend initiatives where organization could add value through high level enterprise information management and business intelligence solution design.
Understand the business strategy and work with the Business IT Manager (BITM) to develop initiatives and present them to decision makers within the customer business unit.
Solicit and evaluate business requests to determine cost feasibility research and identify options and recommend solutions that best serve business needs across the enterprise.
Monitor changes in the IT domain and in the customers' business environment. Regularly and proactively review how these changes might impact organization's ability to improve its services. Liaise with relevant IT departments to ensure that changes in customers' business landscape is reflected in the overall business architecture technology and applications
Oversee the analysis done by Business Analysts as they capture and document business objectives and functional requirements and translate them into requirements and solution definition documents as per QMS for system solutions in a comprehensive, meaningful and well-structured manner. This includes ensuring that the proposed business solution will deliver the expected benefits. Ensure that the end product aligns with business strategy.
Oversee the production of the logical systems design (detailing business information flow/process) for a proposed solution. This includes detailed business use cases, system use cases, entity relationship modelling, function hierarchy diagramming and process modelling, function to entity mapping and attributing the entities etc. as appropriate to the methodology being used.
Set clear and consistent performance objectives, implement performance management and development plans to ensure standards of performance and productivity are achieved and maintained enabling a high performance culture.
Specific role is cross techno-functional Solution Design skill set SBA/BA for Middleware, Big Data and User Access Management (Single Sign-on).
PSS domain experience is preferable but not go/no-go factor. We would prefer if people have multiple/cross domain experience.
Solution Design domains that we are looking for:
Web service analysis and design
Business Process Management
Business Rules Design and Management
Complex Event Processing (CPE) and Notification Design
Access control and user account management and design (Single Sign-on and ID management)
Big data and Information Design
Experience & Profession Skills:
* Minimum of 8+ years' experience in a Business Analysis role, with a proven track record in Requirements specification, Business Analysis and Business Domain Knowledge.
* Minimum working SDLC experience in at least 3 end to end projects.
* Skilled in Requirements Gathering, analysis, Use Cases, Process Maps, Screen Mechanics, preparing RFTs and RFIs through to vendor evaluations, managing multiple streams of work and coaching and mentoring BAs .
* Excellent and assertive communications, facilitation, elicitation and influencing/negotiating skills ideal pre-requisite for all positions.
* Other BA skill sets like - Presales support including demonstrations, tender responses, etc. - Ability to elicit, understand and document requirements from customer - Ability to recommend product to solution fit for customer airline - Transformation of business information to IT and vice versa - Product or project implementation experience acceptance etc.
Produce the logical systems design (detailing business information flow/process) for a proposed solution. This includes detailed business use cases, system use cases, entity relationship modelling, function hierarchy diagramming and process modelling, function to entity mapping and attributing the entities etc as appropriate to the methodology being used
Assist IT Sales and Market Development initiatives, such as
Requests For Proposals
Application demos, presentations and pre-sales related
Business cases and proposal
Strong leadership skills with ability to take charge and lead by example, self-starter and proven ability to manage resources
Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels to ensure win win situations
Exceptional communication skills (oral, written, teaching, presentation) and ability to communicate at all levels